Terms of payment and delivery of goods
Payment is accepted only in non-cash form, through the Robokassa service. As a rule, this is payment by MIR, Visa and Master Card or Qiwi-wallet cards. To pay for an order, you must be registered on the site. Registration can be done at the time of ordering.
To make a payment, you will be redirected to the payment system server, where you can choose a convenient payment method. Next, you need to enter the card number, expiration date and secret code.
You may be denied payment in the following cases:
• if your bank does not support 3D-Secure technology;
• there are not enough funds on the card for the purchase;
• the bank does not support the Internet payment service;
• the data entry timeout has expired;
• An error has been made in the data.
In this case, you can re-authorize after 20 minutes, use a different card, or contact your bank to resolve the issue.
After payment is received, there are several ways to receive your order:
- On our website.
A section with purchased materials will appear in your personal account.
- On a third party service.
We will send access to your personal account on the Antitrading service. This service will allow you to fully complete courses lasting from several lessons to several months. With full functionality of testing and checking homework
- Physical goods will be sent to the specified delivery address by the transport company SDEK or Russian Post.